If you’re reading this section, I assume you are around the 60yr old mark and you are probably having some
very similar thoughts to what I hear in the gym from my existing clients and friends around your age.
They sound something like this:
- 'Oh It’s not easy getting old’
- ‘It’s getting up and down off the floor that are the hardest part of the gym session’
- The body just isn’t as young as it used to be’
- ‘My doctor said I really need to start going to the gym’
- ‘I get so stiff after looking after the grand kids’
These are just a few comments. It’s a natural progression in life for our bodies to age. Luckily our
minds tend to stay young, so it is very important to prevent as much ‘ageing’ of the body as possible
and hold onto your youth as long as you can!
When you hear the word ‘GYM’, do you cringe and think that’s the last place you want to be? Well that’s ok,
because you don’t need to go to a busy, over crowded and non personal gym to start your new healthy/
fit lifestyle. There are better options for you. Our studio will suit you perfectly!
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY YOU WILL ENJOY FITNESS AVENUE:
You will always have a trainer with you, who will be instructing and guiding you through your
program that will be suitable to you. So there is no need to be scared or worried you won’t know what to do.
- You won’t feel intimidated by the people you work out with.
- There are never more than 7 people in a group. (or you have the choice of 1on1)
- The atmosphere is very relaxed and you will fit right in.
- It is very personal, you won’t get lost in the crowds here.
SOME VERY GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET FIT AND WORK ON YOUR STRENGTH:
- To keep up your strength to keep up with the grand kids!
- Prevent and manage any Osteoporosis, Arthritis, raised cholesterol, High blood pressure (and the list goes on)
- You will have more energy, better sleeps, feel happier, meet people, stay mobile, stay young, improve golf
- And most importantly, so you can always open jars!
At Fitness Avenue, we can help you stay younger for longer. So stop thinking about it, and get in touch with us. You won’t regret it!
age is only a number!
work on your strength and flexibility
improve your flexibility
age is only a number!